Your purchase of products, which we supply to you through this Website (whether orders are placed online or over the telephone) (“Products”) is subject to the Website ("Terms of Sale").
Information about us
Chamber of Commerce number: 52822095
Address: Cornelis Anthoniszstraat 24- 3 hoog, 1071 VV Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Tax nr: 146369075.B.01
Information on this website
The information contained on this Website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Website. Our liability to you as explained above remains unaffected by this.
Specifically, please note that some products on our Website (“Products”) may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other Products may be represented at a larger size than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item.
You may not link to this Website from another website unless you comply with the following guidelines and obtain our consent in writing in advance (the granting of which may be subject to further conditions):
Links must be to the homepage of the Website at http://preciousd.comyou may not create a frame or any other border around the website;the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service.
You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion.
You agree that when accessing the Website you shall not price scrape or harvest pricing either manually or by use of a web spider, web robot or any other web crawling technology.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All disputes will be submitted to the competent court in Amsterdam, which has absolute jurisdiction, to the exclusion of all other Courts.
Language and applicability
These general terms and conditions apply to every offer of the company and every non-face-to-face agreement that was concluded between company and consumer. The company designed its website in such a manner that the placing of an order and the payment of ordered products cannot take place until the consumer has been able to take cognizance of these general terms and conditions and has agreed to the applicability thereof.
The formation of agreement
1. The agreement is formed the moment the consumer accepts the offer and complies with the conditions that apply in that respect.
2. In case the consumer has accepted the offer electronically, the company immediately confirms receipt of the acceptance of the offer by means of an electronic message. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed, the consumer can terminate the contract.
3. In case the agreement is realized electronically, the company takes the fitting technical and organizational measures for the security of the electronic transfer of data and takes care of a safe web area. In case the consumer is able to make electronic payments, the company will observe the applicable safety measures.
Delivery and performance
1. The company will observe the utmost care upon receiving and carrying out the orders of products.
2. The dispatch of products will occur through Post.nl or another mail delivery company, all this at the discretion of the company.
3. For shipment within The Euro zone no shipping fees will be charged.
4. As soon as the products are sent, the consumer is informed thereof by e-mail. In this e-mail the consumer is provided with a so-called ‘track and trace code’.
5. The place of delivery shall be the address (within the European Union) that the consumer made known to the company.
6. The company strives to send the products within 10 business days after acceptance of the order, but guarantees that the order will be shipped within 30 days at the latest, unless a longer delivery period was agreed upon. In case delivery is delayed or in case an order cannot be carried out, or only partially, the consumer receives a notification thereof one month after the placing of the order at the latest. In that case the consumer has the right to terminate the agreement without costs.
7. In case of termination in conformity with the preceding paragraph, the company shall pay back the amount paid by the consumer as soon as possible, aiming at 1 to 3 working days, however, within 30 days after termination at the latest.
8. The risk of damage and/or loss of products lies with the company until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed upon otherwise.
Right of Withdrawal
1. In case an offer has a limited term of validity, the prices of the offered products are not changed, except for price changes as a consequence of changes to VAT rates.
2. In case no validity period is stated, the company can change the prices of the offered products at all times.
3. In case a price increase is implemented on the day on which an order is placed, the lower price applies. In case a price reduction is implemented on the day on which an order is placed, the lower price applies as well.
Conformity and Guarantee
1. The company guarantees that the products shall comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usefulness and the legal provisions and/or government regulations existing on the date of the realization of the agreement.
2. The consumer can no longer invoke the guarantee of paragraph 1 after the expiry of the right of withdrawal period.
3. During two months after the date of delivery, the company also offers full guarantee on manufacturing faults.
4. A settlement offered by the company, manufacturer or importer as a guarantee does not affect the rights and claims that the consumer can apply on the basis of the law and/or the non-face-to-face agreement with regard to a shortcoming in the observance of the obligations of the company vis-à-vis the company.
All question, compliments or complaints could be send to info@presciousD.com , we strive to answer every email within 3 days.
Shipping and Handeling
Shipping and Handling costs are outlined in FREE Shipping and apply through out the Euro Zone. As result of custom made jewelry the shipping will take approximately 10 business days.
All prices shown in the online catalogue include the Dutch VAT of 21%.
Please choose carefully as change of mind returns will not be accepted, as every jewelry is custom made for our customers.
Exceptions are made for manufacturing faults, or when product need to be altered by size. These items could be returned within 14 days, please note that you contact Prescious D Jewelry before your send your order back.
Read our return policy before you undertake any steps.
All orders are pre-paid, right after receiving your payment we will ship the ordered jewelry to your delivery address.